What is visa for Cambodia / (Cambodia e visa)
The Cambodian e-Visa can be applied for on the web with less trouble. For regular tourists on business or tourism, they’re instructed to acquire their visas at the Cambodian consulate, or on arrival at the international airport.
Visitors travelling to Cambodia will get a visa upon arrival at both Siem Reap as well as Phnom Penh International Airports, while those crossing from Thailand will get hold of their visa at Poipet and Cham Yeam places, and travelers from Vietnam coming in through Ka-Om Samnor or Bavet will need to obtain their visas from a Cambodian Embassy just before arrival.
But now, the Cambodian government has made processes much simpler with introduction of e-Visas, almost everything can be carried out online, and it takes only 24 hours. Though you’ll be needed to pay for a regular 89EUR visa fee. This really is a reasonable rate thinking about the number of hours and sweet it’ll help you save if you get in line for a visa.
Where to acquire a Cambodian visa
Prior to getting a Cambodian visa, you need to first decide the type of visa you wish. There are plenty of visa types obtainable, these include: Business visa, Tourist Visa, Diplomatic visa and e-Visa. The various sorts of visa need to be gotten at the Cambodian embassy, airport, or at the border while crossing, apart from the e-Visa, which is gotten on the web.
Acquiring a Cambodian visa from the embassy needs lots of effort and time, and in some cases, people have to travel long distances to reach the embassy. Acquiring a visa at the land border or even the airport can also be a challenging procedure, as it might need lots of payments and bribes in some instances.
On the other hand, acquiring a Cambodian e-Visa is a much easier process, it doesn’t need much time and standing for long hours. When you apply for the e-Visa, you will get it beforehand. The e-Visa was launched in 2006 in order to make the process of visa application quicker and simpler. This visa lasts for 90 days, having a maximum stay of 30 days.
Great things about getting a Cambodian e-Visa
- •You will not have to go to the Cambodian embassy, you could apply online anywhere you are
- •There is no need for joining long lines
- •The process is safe and sound, well planned and fast, and you are guaranteed of getting your visa before arrival at Cambodia
- •You have the choice of contacting the customer support staff in case you require any assistance
Cambodia visa requirements
The Cambodian e-Visa requirements include:
- •It is accessible to every nation except Algeria, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Iraq and Iran.
- •The visa can be utilized upon entry into Cambodia, but you’ll have to process other application when visiting again
- •It is valid for 3 months, beginning from the day it was issued to you
- •Your passport need to be at least six months just before its expiration date
- •Passport should have at least two empty pages for stamping by the immigration department
- •International vacationers are required to have an on-journey ticket or a return ticket
How to apply for the visa
To secure a visa for Cambodia, you’ll have to make an application over the internet through the application portal at https://go-cambodia-online.com, where you’ll be required to fill out your information (name, gender, country), passport data, and personal street address.
More on: Cambodia visa